Sunday, October 07, 2007

Doer, Teacher and Consultant - Random Thoughts

There is a saying "Those who can do, those who cannot teach and those who can't even teach, consult." "Teaching is a noble profession" some say as the future leaders are in their hands. "Consultant borrow your watch to tell you the time."

All these sayings are true depending on the context. I want to be a teacher and a consultant. I love to see people improve and increase their effectiveness.

Dreams, when will they come true? Or am I living my dream and not realising?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My math lecurer shared this with us.
“He who can, does.
He who cannot, teaches.”
George Bernard Shaw,16th century and
“Those who can, do.
Those who understand,
teach.” Lee Shulman, 1986.
It is easy to be teacher but it is a great challenge to be an inspiring teacher. I think those who succeed are passionate in teaching. I think you are a great teacher because you are inspiring people to continuosly improve. SL

Anonymous said...

Gee, thanks! SL. Great to get the author of the quotes. BL