Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Buffet Lunch One World Hotel

We had buffet lunch and what a spread! Japanese, Chinese, Indian, local Malaysian and Italian cuisines in their separate stations. The selection was amazing and for someone like me who like to taste everything, it is hard to resist the temptations. The food was fabulous and dessert range is sweet and mouthwatering. Small servings of chocolate banana cake, blueberry crumble, cheese cake, carrot cake, mango moose, chocolate moose and more! Cookies (5 different varietiess), ice cream, ice kachang and the healthy fruits.

Oh! I forgot the salad. I must say "can't complain". A few of the items were just average. I had satay and it was good, the ice kachang is excellent as I get to choose the ingredients and also add syrup to my personal taste.

I will give this lunch 4 and half spoon.

3 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

How much was the buffet? I would like to try ma :)

Anonymous said...

I understand it cost RM80++ if you walk in. Starve yourself for two days before going. The choice is wide and the taste is excellent.
BL

Anonymous said...

Oh? I thgt it was in s'pore. malaysia?..aiya I pass la :)