Friday, October 26, 2007

AGM on the Estate

We have our 2nd Annual General Meeting tonight. And all the resolution were passed. It was a positive meeting for all the pending decisions.

I have tummy upset due to bad food I have eaten against the advice of my Wife. It is very important to listen to The Wife's advice. Otherwise it can be pure suffering. Good thing is she is a fantastic nurse and gave me the right medicine to settle my stomach. I took Po Chai Pills and it was not effacious. She gave me two Lactofort pills and one hour later, I felt so much better.

She is my lifesaver!!

3 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

BL congats! cos Google rank ur blog as 1 out of a scale of 10 and that means good la...u can see the ranking if u download google toolbar and place it on the top of ur page.
BT :)

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

maybe u can go to this url and try assessing yr blog rating
http://www.checkpagerank.com/

Anonymous said...

You mean it is better than 0. It must be difficult to get high number as you get 3 and talkingcock get 5. BL