Thursday, July 05, 2007

My Apologies for Not Updating my Blog

The last few days was busy at work and preparing for meetings and dealing with all the emails...you know all the traditional excuses. Partly, also no mood to write. I am just back from KL.

I ate something that my body did not agree with. I woke up at 5am in the morning with a royal headache and sweating profusely in a cold airconditioned room. I vomited gastric juices and it tasted terribly bitter and sour. YUCK!! Thought hard about the food I ate the night before. I think it may be too much durians or the sweet sour crabs or fried chicken wings or maybe the satay. Whatever it was, the resturant go into my blacklist of "NO GO".

The trouble with enjoying food is it come back to bite in the night or the next day. So far I have bad experience in China and Malaysia where I get really sick due to food.

No comments: