Sunday, July 22, 2007

Jetlag

Although it is only a short trip of 4 days in Sidney, the two hours difference in time has an effect on my body. I am sleeping earlier and waking up earlier. I wonder how the steward and stewardess cope with the constant change. Maybe the trips are so short that there is no routine for them to adjust. Or the timing for the trips are disruptive anyway there is no routine. I remember once my sister-in-law arrived Seoul on the night before I leave for home. She arrived at 11pm and called me and want to go to Namdaemoon or Dongdaemoon or one of the "moons" that I can't remember now. It was freezing and late. I was already sleeping and told her to go to bed. So I declined. The next morning, I saw her in the airport at about 8am. Her flight was slightly later than mine but she had to be in the airport earlier. I asked if she did go to the place she said. And she did until 4 am! She still look fresh and gorgeous. It must be the make-up or she is young and does not need any sleep.

No comments: