Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Feedback from Niece P

Niece P notices I am not writing as often thinking I may be on trips. She is right. I am tied up and then get exhausted by all the activities required at work. Sometimes, it is the mood to write as well. Write is hard when face with an empty page. Although I am not as wordy as my fellow bloggers BT and SL, I will continue the discipline of writing everyday whenever and wherever I am. Sometimes, I may miss a couple days. China does not allow blogs, so I cannot update the blog whenever I am in China.

Please keep coming. I will keep writing....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh really China does not allow blogging? If its true,it is really sad esp for the IT savy young generation.
BT :)

Anonymous said...

aiya BL don't say like dat la cos u ar more wordy but too busy with yr work to blog much...hehehe
BT

Anonymous said...

BT, thanks for your encouragement. It is true about China on blog blackout. I don't understand because sometime I can get in. Maybe in some cities, the controls are not so tight. BL