Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Butt aches, Calf aches, Shoulders ache...

B2 is in P6 and will have his Nafa test in a couple of weeks. I have no idea what Nafa stand for, maybe National Aerobic Fitness Assessment. I have no idea why the name has to be changed all the time. During my time, it is called IPPT or Individual Physical Proficiency Test. Anyway, I am training him up and man! I am the one who needs to be trained. Every part of my body is aching all over. My buttocks aches, thigh and calf mucles ache, shoulder aches due to chin-ups, any where there is muscle, it is aching. Good thing I have the Philips Infrared Heater. It is great for sore and aching muscles. The heat penetrates deeply into the muscles and warm them up. This increases the bloodflow and is very effective in reducing aches.

I swim regularly but running is a lot more strenous. Running should be more effective in reducing weight. However, it is not so nice to breathe all the exhaust from the cars. I think I will stick to swimming.

No comments: