Friday, June 22, 2007

FRIDAY!

Thank God Its Friday! Weekend is here again. I have an extremely busy day at work. I am starting to feel energised. I meant energised by the work rather then the weekend. Weekend is nice too! School will start next week. I have a couple of trips lined up in July. Will have to go to Manila soon. So many places to go and so little time.

What is my plan for the weekend? Do nothing. Just relax with a good book in a cafe. My favorite haunt is Gloria Jean Coffee in Vivo City. The staff are warm and welcoming. They pay attention and know how to make my boys happy. PageOne has 25% discount if you own DBS card. If not, 20%. Same discount as Kinokuniya but no membership required. So much more competitive than Kino. However, Kino still offers broader selection.

No comments: