Monday, June 18, 2007

BRAND!

Today, I gave a talk on Brand and Branding. I have a series of questions on my presentation slides by did not complete my slides. The questions have a life of their own and I did not follow my prepared slides and just let the talk flow freely. My audience was a group of senior managers from SMI or small medium industries. They are very keen learners and asked a lot of questions, very penetrating and relevant questions on how to develop their brands in a market place that is crowded and everyone compete on the same basis.

Building Brand is a simple exercise. It is not easy and it take time and patience. The message must be simple and clear. It must be consistent and repeated over and over and over, again and again. The attributes must be delivered consistently to fit the message.

No comments: