Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Kate, another open-minded American

Two years ago, Kate come to Singapore to work and live. She wears the pants at home (this is my opinion anyway). Come to think of it, she is another open-minded American. She thinks she is adventurous in food. She has no idea the iron stomach Dave has. She tried durian puffs, ya! Not the real durian. That really earns my respect. Dave enjoys durians, curry fish head, la la, sambal and food I do not even try. Ok I admit I am a wimp. No duck embryoes or caterpillars for me. Snake blood is something I cannot stomach too. Well, Dave have tried them all.

What is Kate open-minded about? She is willing to learn and accept what she does not know. She listens to other views even though she may differ. Another female colleague of mine told me that she have never hear anyone who has anything negative to say about Kate. I must say she is a smooth operator too. She is genuine and sincere. I enjoyed bouncing opinions off her. She is a good listener and a good friend.

No comments: