Monday, May 21, 2007

Competent Colleagues

It is nice when your colleagues are competent and have the right attitude. Work become a pleasure even though it still take time. Also it become easy to delegate when the person doing the project know when to ask and when not. My work with other team members in the company broaden my horizon and give me a chance to meet and know other capable colleagues. While work has become onerous at time, it is also rewarding when progress are made and people makes things happen.

Tomorrow, it is another trip out again. This time to the comsopolitan city of Shanghai. I like Shanghai. No, I love Shanghai. It is the best city to live in in China. It is safe and clean (but not the air). Shanghai girls are legendary for the beauty. Actually the beautiful women come from the historical Suzhou and Han Zhou. Starbucks is ubiquitous in Shanghai. Starbucks coffee is my comfort drink in a foreign place in the absence of teh halia.

Shanghai, here I come...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"absence of" not "absent of".

Anonymous said...

You are right! Will correct now. TQ:) BL