Thursday, May 31, 2007

By George...

She got it! Pygmalion aka My Fair Lady. Well, I met George today. George is a big guy during my army days. He has been called upon to do all the heavy lifting. 1981 was when George and I were in the same unit. At that time, I had a bad back. My back was "sprained" and I was on light duty. It is interesting to meet old friends like George after a long time. He still looked the same except the aging effect..hehehe meaning he is older looking now. I am not sure, I also think he is shorter than before. I think his slipped disc may cause his height to drop. I recalled meeting George after I RODed and he told he suffered the same fate as me and downgraded to light duties permanently.

It was good to meet after 26 years and he recognised me immediately. Nostalgic.

No comments: