Wednesday, April 11, 2007

No Blogging Allowed!

My faithful readers, I am sorry to be out of action for the last few days. In China, blogs are not allowed. Any address with "blog" in it are banned. Hence I have no ability to update. Now in Hong Kong and making sure I continue with my entry:) BT has replied and I agree that he is still blogging. I also recommend his "niece" blog at http://behtong.blogspot.com She is relating her personal experiences when she flew a lot.

Last 3 days was just moving from place to place. It was a busy and fruitful trip. Get a lot of work done. Not sure about results. However, I accomplished my objective. I had great dinners but managed to keep my weight in control, I think. Truth will be known tonight when I weigh in using my regular bathroom scale.

I want to congratulate my colleague and friend, Kate on her pregnancy. A first time mom, it will be exciting times for her and John, her husband.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Uncle Booklover,it is nice of you to mention my link.Uncle BT's mother is in hospital and so he is very busy. I've also link your url to my blog.Take care.
beh.

BookLover said...

Beh, thanks for the update. No wonder BT was slowing down. You make me feel old calling me "uncle". I am at least 15 years younger than your Uncle:)

So brother sounds better...

Anonymous said...

BL, Okay I call U brother :)
beh