Sunday, April 15, 2007

Looking forward to a new work week

Yes, I am looking forward to working next week. There are still stuff that I dislike to do. But I will be in my home office preparing for meeting and training for the following week. Training is for my team as well as some invited colleagues. I open my training to other colleagues for them to be expose to other kind of training other than specific skills training. It is give me the experience and learn from them as well. The interaction with people that I talk to is immensely helpful for me to learn about my audience.

The dynamic with my team is different as I am the "boss". I need to be cognizant of this fact when judging the reactions to my training program. I am toying around several ideas. One is self discovery tests. I like Sun Tzu key message "Know Yourself" I am also learning different training techniques that I can apply. I love to give training. It gives me the "flow". Will give more updates on progress of my preparation next week.

No comments: