Friday, March 09, 2007

Wonderful Lunch at Rama Thai

I invited my colleague for lunch. Was hungry for Shark Fins. And Rama Thai has promotion today advertised today. I lucked out. I ordered the shark fins at S$28/bowl, it was goooood.
The others items were what I ordered every time in a Thai restuarant - fish maw with prawns, crab tanghoon and kangkong belachan.

We had good conversations. My colleague is a tall, gorgeous blonde. Unlike those in the movies, she is smart as a cookie. She broke the news that she is returning back to US in June. I am sorry to lose a friend like her. The best part of lunch is she paid for it. (Actually, I swallowed my male ego and let her pay.) Bon voyage, Kate!

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

BL..Thanks for your comments in my chatbox. Hey,the next time u comment in that box,type in yr url eg http;//kthin..... and then the comments. Yr id BL will then hv the link to yr blog and when ppl place the cursor over "BL" they will see yr url and when they click on it,presto! they are on yr page.
BT

Anonymous said...

BT, thanks for the tips.

BL