Friday, March 23, 2007

The Best Gift....

B2 (middle son) informed me he scored 50 out 50 for his Science test. He is the top scorer in P6. It is a small school. He is very pleased with himself. Mummy has worked with him a lot recently and the result is showing.

This is the best gift I got from him. I am very proud of him. He is showing if he put in his efforts he can drive results. He just need mummy to close supervise and motivate him.

B1(eldest) is putting in more time on his school work. The pressure is on. His fellow classmate, CK who used to be at the top boy in class is lamenting that it is not fair that he works so hard and another classmate who plays with gameboy all the time gets better results than him(CK). I explained to B1 that is such a thing call intelligence. He also need to know perception may not be reality. The boy who play a lot in school may be working very hard at home. I gave him examples I know when I was in school. A lot of my classmates and schoolmates plays very hard in school. At home, I discover they have done extra homework with tuition to help them. Their results were tops! Many of them have scholarships for the university later.

No comments: