Thursday, March 29, 2007

Hurray, weight and weight, weight and...

90.5 FM was humming "work and work...work and work" this morning. And me?! After looking at the weighing scale, it is weight and weight... weight and weight. Guess why I am so euphoric?

Good news. NO! Fantastic news! My weighing tells me I am at 86.1kg this morning. Yeah, man! I am making so progress. I was not updating on my diet progress because my weight is like a yo-yo on a string. It is up, it is down. So up and down. When up, I feels guilty. I reprimand myself for eating up all the good food during entertainment dinner.

Well, I am off again for another working trip. Hence more delicious, yummy, tempting good food. I am tempted by the food devil all the time. Will see if I can resist well. Wish me luck:)

No comments: