Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Family Dinner with Mr. Kim

We have dinner with Mr. Kim again together with my wife and three boys. Mr. Kim is a very nice gentleman. We had Korean BBQ at the Korean Resturant in Explanade. Our boys enjoyed the dinner very much. B3 who usually eats very little had a hearty appetite. He says it is the best dinner he ever had. We had the seafood pancake, bbq beef, bbq pork, the mixed rice and mixed fruit for dessert.

B1 and B2 ate loads of food. Mr. Kim enjoys looking after the kids. He is like a grandfather to my boys. It is very cosy as we are in a private room and the atmosphere is like a big family. I am very glad we had the dinner. We adjourned Hagen Daaz for ice cream after. I felt very guilty to let Mr. Kim pays for the dinner and the ice cream. However, he insist and respectfully, I did not fight too hard.

I promised to myself I will bring him to a Chinese resturant for the next meal so that we can repay Mr. Kim's generosity.

No comments: