Saturday, March 10, 2007

Advantages of Working from Home But...

There are many advantages in working from home. I enjoys the freedom and the ability to work and take a break at my own discretion. I can have the radio on or tv and nobody will be bothered. I need not put on a show to be respectable. Baring my top do not invite HR to discipline me for my dress code.

But the camaderia of colleagues, the conversation and the grapevine are missing. The rumours can be interesting if not fun. No politics is quite peaceful but no colourful stories about the office can be boring. No excitement, just work and family. Office life can get spicy. It is not just the airlines that has interesting stories. The office is full of romance, office romance. Just like the serial Grey Anatomy, once man and woman mix together, there can only be one outcome....nature takes her course. The sizzle is the spice of rumours, office rumours that is.

No comments: