Monday, February 19, 2007

Incoherent?

Niece "P" has high standards. She felt my blog was incoherent. She is right. It is incoherent. This is the reason I name my blog "K's Diary".

My first plan was to keep a blog on my thoughts and reflections, so the blog was name Kthinking. Then I write on books that I read and loved - Booklover was next evolution. It was difficult to keep up with the book reviews with my heavy workload. I needed to keep a promise to myself - a resolution to write everyday. It was easy to write on my day's events or anything that come to my mind. Hence, I now name my blog "Diary".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you saying that a "Diary" must therefore sound incoherent?

BookLover said...

A diary is a record of personal activities, reflections or feelings. There is no rhyme or reason. Hence a diary by nature is incoherent unless you have a very orderly life.