Sunday, January 07, 2007

Write stuff

Sunday morning, Sunday Times. It is a habit, a routine that has been acquired over time, just like Teh Halia. Now it feels funny not to read the papers in the morning. Blogging is the same. It grows on to me. Now I enjoys penning(typing?) my thoughts.

I am laggard when it come to blogging. Finally decided to start a blog a year ago. I was surprised someone actually read my blog and leave a comment for me. I write sporadically waiting for inspiration. The turning is when I read the court case of Dan Brown of The Da Vinci Code where he was sue by another author who claims that DB plagarize his plot. Details of Dan Brown work habit was published. He wakes up at 5am every day to write. It is just like going to work. Hence I resolved to do the same thing. Write everyday. It was tough in the beginning. I have plenty of writer's block. It is face with the blank screen of "Create" wondering what to write. Before computer age, it was a blank paper on a typewriter.

Over time, I made more cyber friends. Sze Li was the first and now Boh Tong. There are a few who are still anonyomous to me. Writing is a habit that can be cultivated. Now, it takes a couple of minutes for me to decide on a topic and starts writing. I loves to read. So I do book reviews. It is short summary of what I think about the books. The books I usually read are business books.

It is fun to write and read my friends blog every day. I hope you enjoy as much as I do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure I do,my buddy cos I enjoy reading yr blog.Yes,everyday I read and keep on posting...hehehe

BookLover said...

Thanks:)) The feeling is mutual. I read yours daily too.

Anonymous said...

So far, I read both your blogs daily. Funny, though we haven't met, but u all are like my buddies, guiding and advising me. :)