Saturday, January 27, 2007

Sex, money and power

This is formula for bestseller. It is also the formula for blog stickiness and blog popularity. The website on stories of cabin crew have the number of visitors drop the moment juicy stories stops. My blog has no visitors because there is no story with the 3 important ingredients. Since sex and power is not up in my alley, I may have to work on money piece. Next will be business cookbook style or recipe.

Let see if I can start to be more creative.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

BL..U are right abt my readership slipping because there aren't anymore sex nor power nor money element in my stories.
Now my ex stewardess friend is taking over from where this old man has left. Its at http://behtong.blogspot.com and her readership is going up and up because of "sex"...maybe.

BookLover said...

Behtong sound a little like you in disguise...

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm back, being busy lor. Teaching is really demanding.

BookLover said...

No kidding SL, no updates like forever. Good to know you are back! Am glad to know you are very focussed on your first few weeks. It is important as you are new and need to get up to speed asap. So keep up your good attitude!

BookLover said...

Shoot! I missed "new job" b4 first few weeks.