Sunday, January 14, 2007

Downside of Travelling

I had running stomach in China. My throat was feeling sore two days into the trip. The change in weather, the food, the long hours and moving from place to place may take their toll on my body.

I wake up reluctantly. Nose is congested, breathing is labourious, a general sense of malaise. Next week another trip and the week after. Sigh! Will I be able to get well?

Maybe I missed our local food. In the last two days, my weight has ballooned by another two kgs. With this kind of yo-yo, how can my body cope. Why am I so weak mentally? Have no discipline to control my diet. The Sunday Times today reports that Singapore Girls has a long list of don't. I wonder if the stewards has the same list. Maybe I should be a steward like Boh Tong. I will look as good as him by the time my training is completed.

Ahhh! I forgot! I must first pass the selection and interviews. Shoot! I will not be able to benefit from the SQ Cabin Crew Training. I may have to invest one of the slimming salon or California Fitness before qualifying. Bad idea...

Maybe I should try yoga again. Recently, research are reporting it is more important to stay fit than to trim weight or waistline. Have all these reports sunk into my subsconcious causing me to eat more?

My philosophy is eat when you are hungry. We live to eat and not eat to live. It may be overdue for me to shift my paradigm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You may eat but stop the moment you fill like eating somemore...swimming is good but don't jog cos its not good for yr knee.....yes we in the airlines had to discipline ourselves.