Monday, December 04, 2006

Herbal Tea

Chinese has tea for "cooling" the system. I have been having nagging headache for the last few days. Maybe it is due to stress, maybe it is the weather. While making my usual pot of tea, I notice the green box of "Hor Yan Hor" Herbal Tea at the top of the shelves. I decided to make a cup and drink it. This is a plastic pouch type which is new and has a different flavor from the previous paper pouch. Maybe it is an imitation I am not sure. I do know there are imitations in the market for Hor Yan Hor. HYH is a Malaysian manufacturer of Herbal Tea. The tea taste bitter. After drinking the tea today, I forgot about my headache. My headaches cleared. Traditional remedy is just as effective as my two Extra Strength Tyernol! By the way, I still prefer Tyernol over Panadol and always get extra supplies whenever I go to US.

No comments: