Friday, November 24, 2006

Influence and encouragement

Recently, I have been doing more book reviews encouraged by Sze Li's comments on her blog. Boh Tong motivates me too and he is a interesting story teller. I review and reflect on my blog. It has a serious tone, the writings are abstract with little imagery. It contains work related issues, personal health, family and travelogue. It is a tool to express my thoughts, feelings and let my friends know what is happening in my life.

The number of visitors is encouraging me to go on. Boh Tong and Sze Li have me as their links and I do get a number of referrals from them. Thanks to www.activemeter.com! Writing is a discipline. I decided to write everyday after reading Dan Brown's habit of writing without fail every morning from 5 am onwards. Cyberspace is a way of life today. It levels the playing fields for all with internet connections. I do not aspire to be popular and famous like Mr. Brown. Over time, I hope I can improve enough to be a author and have a book published. A teacher at heart with a passion for continuous learning, I like to make this passion into my portfolio of work.

To my loyal fans, please keep clicking and read. For first time visitors, I hope you enjoy the visit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say thanks to u! I have been introduced to so many good books such as Think and Grow Rich. They are good recommendations and I enjoyed reading them. It's something I look forward too when I go to the bookshops to get my new reading materials.

BookLover said...

You are most welcome!

Anonymous said...

Keep on writing and good luck getting published. From your friends at www.activemeter.com.