Tuesday, October 10, 2006

New Books

More and more new books are published. Books are learning. It take time to write, it take time to read and understand. I learn from reading. Some learn by listening, others learn by doing. Some learn by talking (I am guessing here). The challenge to pick the right book to read is getting higher. I usually pick authors. Classics are Peter Drucker, Napolean Hill, and Dale Carnegie. I also find it interesting authors of Built to Last, Jerry Porras and Jim Collins diverge. Jim Collins became very successful with a prequel "Good to Great". Now a few years later, Jerry Porras came up with "Success Built to Last". Why I consider the authors diverge? Collins explore business success of companies who move average to great. Porras focus on business success of corporate managers.

No comments: