Thursday, September 28, 2006

The Secret of My Success

Last night a colleague from US called. She says money is not a measure of success. "It is for me!" I states my position. She is looking to focus on something where her job function is clear. She has strong work ethics and has great relationship everywhere. She is the grease that smooth out the engagement of the teeth in the giant gears of our company. Lyn is now looking to move to another dept. It will be sad to lose her. She has help us a lot in the past. I hope she gets her wish. I asks angels to help her in her quest.

Coming back to THE Secret of my Success is money. Money is the easy to measure. We can always measure sales or pay. The more pay, the more we can buy. It is very materialistic. The REAL secret is continuous development of people and a strong team. With the right people in the right place, we can achieve strong performance and great results. Well, change has arrived in our company yet as one of my colleague in put it "The more it change, the more it stays the same!" We are still a big company and lots of things are still the same!

No comments: