Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Flights delays by Singapore Airlines

There are a few flights to Hong Kong has been delayed by Singapore Airlines. One lady going to same flight as me says this is her first time. She is going to visit her daughter in Hong Kong to look after her grandson for a few months. Our flight was delayed by two hours. It is not fun. By the time, I reached SZ, it is shift change time for taxi. I have to wait about 40 mins to get a cab. The thing about Murphy's Law is "If there is anything that can go wrong, it will!" The Ken's corollary is "If something goes wrong, more will go wrong."

I think everything seems to go wrong. Lots of waiting. Wait a minute. I did managed to catch the earlier ferry out of Hong Kong Airport at 5:30pm instead of 6:30pm with 3 mins to spare! Not everything go wrong. It is a long day. The hotel seems to be in the middle of nowhere. Anyway, it is late. I had dinner and then back to the room to do emails.

No comments: