Sunday, August 13, 2006

Vivid Dream

I woke up remembering a dream. I dream that a friend S came to visit from Thailand. I was lost on the way to dinner. Finally, we stop for directions. Go down the slope and follow the road. It will bring you to Redhill. I realise S is pushing a bicycle. At the bottom of the slope, at the ground level of a flat, there were lots of baby cockadoos(white parrot with yellow crown). S brought a cage with an adult parrots and 3 young ones. I asks "You bought the parrots?". "$50" she replied. I went to the aviary. One man asks the other "how much?" "$3 for 10 baby cockadoo". Seems to me they are trying to get rid of the cockadoos by selling to me at a low cost. They even lay out all the baby birds for me to choose the strongest among them.

My dream has switch scene, S was putting the cage in her car. She has a young girl with a maid in her car. I woke up marvelling at the fact I can remember my dream. Dreams jumps from one scene to another and they do not seems to connects like a movie.

I remember when I was growing up, there is a male hawker who will interpret his dreams into "chap jee kee" 12 numbers. There are many times where he "strikes!". Maybe I should learn to translate my dream into Toto numbers and "enjoys the freedom" as advertised by Singapore pool.

No comments: