Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Straits Times Columnists

Sumiko Tan was my first favorite for Straits Times columnist. I can identify with the issues she wrote and I thought she express well. As I read more and more issues of Sunday Times, I find that Cheong Suk Wai, Janadas Devan, the Deputy Political Editor - a Teochew girl are quite interesting writers as well. I have weak recall for names. My apologies to the "Teochew girl" with long hair. Of course I love Pau Lin as food is my favorite pastime. I enjoy reading and exploring the food stalls that were featured.

Strait Times has gone a long way. I missed Janice Wong as she is seeking a new career in Marketing. I almost forgot. Sumiko is not the first columnist I followed. Sorry Sumiko! It was Richard Lim. Richard returned to ST recently after a break of a few years. Richard wrote a few times and then request for a different job. He no longer has any article regularly.

Before New York Times launched TimeSelect, I always enjoys reading Maureen Dowd columns. Reading is easy, writing is challenging. I wished I can write well.

No comments: