Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Writer's Block

It is interesting to enforce a discipline to write. I can understand the term "writer's block". Every time, I have to update this blog, it take a while to figure what I want to pen down. Sometimes inspiration hit or a sudden thought happen just like the earlier entry on "Standing Ovation". Other times I just wonder why my day is so routine and there is nothing write. Finding something interesting can be challenging. Yet it also gets easier as time goes on. My mind starts to accept this is a to do and can come up with something to write. Most recent activity is the easiest to pen down. For example now I am watching a documentary on weather phenomenon. I was thinking of writing on some of the interesting facts. Then I change my mind and decide to write about writer's block.

No comments: