Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Up at 5 am

Was up at 5 am this morning while the rest of my family is still sleeping. I was tired out last night and slept early at 9pm. With one and half hour difference it is 3:30 am Singapore time. This is where internet help past time. I replies to my emails, browse through New York Times and Toronto Star and do an entry to my blog. I do not need to read in the toilet so as not to disturb the rest of the family. Yes, it is a pity that Straits Times.com is no longer free. I feel that it should be made available to subscribers of the paper.

Internet is free in the Skycity hotel I am staying. So we feel this hotel has quite good service. Of course staying in a suite is also expensive. But it can accommodate five of us and therefore it is good value for us.

Darwin seems to be a sleepy town. Yesterday was a public holiday i.e. Queens birthday. Will see how busy it gets during regular day later

No comments: