Thursday, June 15, 2006

Day three at Darwin

We went through several options. One was to rent a car to go around town and have the freedom to explore further. Cost is fairly high and we have to go to the rentacar office. Another is take taxi to different fishing spots. Going is easy. However we are worried about calling a cab when we need to return. Finally, we decided to take free bus to Causarina Mall for lunch and then to Mirambeena Resort to visit Psychic fair.

The Psychic Fair has different psychic and mediums. There are display of crystals, stones and other paraphernalia. I had a tarot card reading by Catherine Peters. First, I have to choose between two packs of cards. I chose the one nearer to me. It is also older. I have to shuffle the deck and cut the deck into three and put them back again in any order I like. While shuffling, I have to think of all the questions I like to ask. Then put my palms on her palms for about 1 min. Catherine then start putting out the cards and "read" the message. She was very accurate as she starts to answers my questions without me verbalizing them. It was amazing. The reading was for current and immediate future. She gave me some very sound advice.

After that we head back to hotel and go to beach for the evening. We did not catch any fish. Our 3 boys had a great time picking up all the hermit crabs. I also manage to catch a fairly large crab running in the water. It was about 7pm by the time we return to shower. We went for buffet seafood dinner in the hotel. It was a good end to our day.

No comments: