Sunday, April 30, 2006

Sunday Morning

"Sunday morning, up with the lark. And I think I'll take a walk in the Park. Hey, hey, hey, it's a beautiful day. Ha! Ha! Ha! Beautiful Sunday. This is my my my beautiful day. When you say say say say that you love me. Wowowo mine mine mine, it's beautiful day." At least I believe this is the lyrics of a popular song in my younger days.

Why this come to mind? I was up early and opening the windows and the doors, I hear birds chirping. Sky was just turning light. It's dawn. I am very lucky to live in my current house. Instead of having a garden in my house, my house is in a garden. Stepping out would be the park. It is quiet and peaceful. The swimming pool is like a mirror. The rain has washed everything clean and fresh. There is a lot nature has to offer. I feel connected.

Buddha, thank you for the beautiful morning.

No comments: