Sunday, April 23, 2006

Diary

I resolve to write daily. However with frequent travel schedule, it may not be possible. Still this is a good way to keep a diary.

Today, I woke up due to a dream. I dream that my office was moved without notice. I was walking around in confusion looking for my office. The one female colleague told me I am sitting right beside her. I asked her where are my personal stuff. She replied "you know Charlie Steiner...he does not move anyone's personal stuff when he move offices." Then I asked "where is my name plate?" Right beneath your desk. I looked and it was there! I took a walk around the office and saw a poster that says " secretaries for ?? to VPII" I recall VP II distinctly however I cannot remember the position from what to VP 2. Hence ??. By the way, Charlie Steiner is the maintenance guy when I was working in Canada.

No comments: