Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Books, books, more books

Yes, I have not updated this blog for some time... after reading Janice Wong's reason for not updating was that someone make her upset. I realise my reason(or excuse rather) is laziness. Janice did not wish to write so that she may regret later. I was just "busy".

I've been going to the bookstores and the proliferation of titles is amazing. Many times, I wonder how to keep up with my favourite pastime - reading. I love management and leadership. There so many titles nowaday. I enjoyed Peter Drucker, Jim Collins, Henry Mintzberg, Gary Hamel, ... the list goes on and on.

I used to read a lot about occult, astral travel, Edgar Cayce, meditation, buddhism. Recently, Dalai Lama is in my reading list. I live to read. Call me a bookworm.

2 comments:

Li said...

Hihi, great to see your update. Just to share with you, the newly renovated Popular bookshop at the Bra Basah near the National library really looks like the Kinokuniya bookshop. Look out for Straits time whereby Borders give 30% discount when u cut the coupon. I brought my favourite book Queen Elizabeth 1 at 30 % discount last week.:) Another good book to share with u is by Dale Carnegie on How to Win Friends and Influence People. A really excellence book.

BookLover said...

SL, will definitely drop by to take a look at Popular BBC(Bras Basah Complex). Have not gone to BBC for long time. It was my regular haunt during my younger days. Great place for lower cost textbooks.