Thursday, July 28, 2016

Best Traditional Green Bean Dessert

This old lady has been making Green Bean dessert for at least 45 years.  My wife is has discerning taste bud said it is the only Green Bean she like.  She has been featured in Newspapers and Magazine.  I know she has been selling traditional desserts closed to 50 years.  Her husband was the cook and she serve them.  Her husband passed on when I was still quite young and since then she has be a lone ranger cooking and selling without any help.

She make a mean green bean soup.  The mung beans are simmered till they are total like rice gruel.  The coconut milk make it rich and the sago is just right such that it is not too viscous not too watery.  I had been patronising this lady since I was in Primary School. 

Just Google Green Bean Soup Commonwealth she will pop up as she is recommended by many food bloggers.

No comments: