Sunday, July 31, 2016

Rare Family Day

Yesterday, all my 3 boys are with us for lunch.  This is extremely rarely nowadays as B2 has rotating shift in Civil Defence and B1 has school projects.  We went to Plaza Singapore and after surveying all the resturants decided on a Japanese on level 4 in the new wing.  The resturan is just opposite Sukiyaki restant.  The food is not bad.  I ordered yakitori and they are poor cousins compared to Far East Plaza.

Cold Storage has food tasting in the atrium.  It was very busy.  Lots of people trying out fresh oysters.  I am not an oyster fan.  So, my boys and I went to the Cold Storage at B2 to see what we can get for dinner.  So of the hams are near expiry and have 50% discount.  Also the preserved or pickled veg like sundried tomatoes and bell peppers fill with feta cheese are on discount as well.  So we decided to get those for dinner.

In the evening, I fry bacon and eggs and heat up the hams.  We had a wonderful meal at home.

No comments: