Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Air Fryer

After we bought an air fryer, I have not use our toaster oven anymore.  Air fryer is quite convenient.  It also heat more evenly.  So frozen prepared food is so much easier to heat and serve.  Tonight we are too lazy to walk to Seletar Mall.  So I heat up Tay's fried chicken and chicken with beancurd skin together with premium hashbrown.  The food turns out well.  The chicken in beancurd skin is a tad too salty.  Hashbrown is really well done and do not break apart.  In toaster oven, the hashbrown usually breaks as I tried turning it over. 

The other advantage is I need not use aluminium foil.  Recently, there is an article in Straits Times that heating food in aluminium foil contaminated the food with aluminium which when ingest can cause alzheimer's disease.

I do recommend this gadget in every kitchen!

No comments: