Saturday, March 10, 2012

Weekend in Reno

Sales Meeting is over. Now I am in Reno "hanging out" with my friend. His wife is from Philippines and his two sons are good looking. Both boys are a little skinny like B3. One is older than B3 by one year and the other is younger by one year. I guess kids at this age are tall and thin. Our neighbour's girl at same age as B3 is tall and skinny too. It affects both boys and girls.

The moon is full and it is just amazing to watch it rise so quickly over the horizon. Yes, this is the view from the living room. What an incredible view this house has. It my be 15th day on the lunar calendar. The sky is so clear in the desert. I was here in December 2004 as my host reminded me. I am not good with dates as I can remember was I was here. The house was new at that time and the backyard has just gravel on top. Now the backyard is carpetted with grass and nicely landscaped. The house is warm.

Mummy is watching Jack and Jill dvd with the boys. It is good family get together. The house is huge and I have Alex's room. It is the same room I was in the first time I was here.

This reminds me...my gas potable gas bbq stove at home is 7 years old now. I bought this gas stove when I was previously. I will have good rest this weekend.

No comments: