Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Roller Coaster Ride in Investments

It is hard to invest right now with the stock market going up and down. All kinds of reasons which does not make sense. Greece, Eurozone, Iran...it is not macroeconomics that does not seem to be related.

Commodities is going down now. So it is not so good. While my friend is hoping all prices to go down, I am wishing they will go up so that I can minimised my losses. So our wishes are contradicting each other. However, the markets will move in whichever direction they are going to go. So our wishes will just stay as wishes!

I have not been writing about my gratitudes for a few days now. Actually, I was nursing a headache since this morning and only clears after dinner. Although I had good and filling lunch, it did not help relieving my headache. So my first gratitude for today is headache-free for the evening.

My second gratitude is the fabulous flank steak for dinner. It was done just right. So the meat is tender and juicy. Even the older boy who usually ate very little asked for 2nd helpings. He can be fatten up on flank-steak. The baby is just a snacker like me. He says he finished his dinner but will keep coming back for more meat. He is very adorable and loved to snuggle up to his dad.

My third gratitude for the day is nice warm weather. No snow and no jacket. This is the right way to live.

No comments: