Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Perfect Place for Stargrazing and UFO lookout

I woke up early this morning after a nightmare. My first in the 3 weeks of sleeping outside my own bed. I look out of the window and stars are visible. The sky is most clear unlike Singapore. It is so easy to look at the stars and so many are visible compared to during the clear sky in Singapore. The flashing lights from the aeroplanes can be seen easily too. No wonder, if there is an UFO, it can be seen and videotape, er I mean recorded on video. No one use tape anymore. It is flash memory.

This place does offers a lot of things unavailable in my hometown. Water sports, winter sports, camping, nature, parks, wildlife are just a short drive away. Americans are a lucky lot. They are living in a country bestows with lot of natural beauty and resources, just like Australians. No wonder many like to emigrate to this two countries.

No comments: