Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Early to Bed

The boys' bedtime is 8 pm as they have to get up by 5:30am to get ready for school. It is amazing that they just follow this rule. How I wish my boys will follow especially since B3 has to get up at 5:45am. B3 usually goes to bed past 9pm. He sleeps about 10pm. No wonder he has problem getting up. Obviously, my host and his wife has good control over their boys. And they think they are not doing enough!!

This afternoon when I returned home, the older boy was doing his homework. It is about space travel. The answer to one of his questions is incorrect. So I guide him on the concept of "g" or gravity. He think that when a man is in the spacecraft, there is a speed limit as man can only withstand up to 9Gs. What he did not realise is there is no gravitation pull once you are in space. So I asked him to google the question. After we found the confirmation to what I told him, he just googled the other questions and get the answers. Life with the internet is such a cinch.

No comments: