Friday, July 22, 2016

Reading is Relaxing

In Jakarta, I was in the hotel room and the tv was on as usual.  A show Timeline came on and it was interesting to me.  Nowadays, it is so easy to research.  Using internet and the search engine.  I found out that the movie was an adaptation from a book by the same title authored by Michael Crichton.  I went to Orchard Library to look for it but it was not there.  Today in AMK, I luck out.  I enjoy reading at the poolside with a slight drizzle.  It is cool and relaxing.  I had hot coffee with milk, vegetable crackers and organic prunes. 

It is heavenly.

3 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

Good life for you have worked hard for it!

BookLover said...

Thanks, BT. I just re-discover my joy of reading. But youtube is so much easier to watch than reading a book!