Saturday, July 23, 2016

Incredible Queue for One Star

The Cantonese chicken and char siew stall queue just got longer!  It is quite long usually and after appearing on the news for winning a Michel Star, the queue become longer.  Many in the queue are taking selfies.  They are there to brag to their friends that they have tried the food.

I am glad I tried it before.  There are so many times I gave up.  I am glad I have eaten the Bak Chor Mee with a Star as well.  We actually went to the coffeeshop to try the Western Stall.  B1 was intrigue by the long queue and decided to queue to try.   It is not bad.  I ate there twice.  The serving is really tiny.  I have no problem as I usually like to order for many stalls.  This coffeeshop has only 2 stalls.

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

No matter how tasty the food is I will not Q for more than 15 minutes.

BookLover said...

I agree with you. So I will check if when the queue is short. The Chinatown stall had short queues before. However, I will go to the front and verify if it is open. Usually not yet.