Wednesday, April 06, 2016

Dominant Left Equals Weak Right

My right leg is giving me problem at the hip.  The tui na master explains that it is my weak right muscle that cause this.  I suspect this as well as I felt it when I cycle.  However, I had been cycling for years and only recently my right hip joint is sore and painful.  I also suspect my hernia repair may be a possibility.  If there is an inflammation, it will be sore as well.  If it is sore muscles, usually rest will solve the problem.  This time rest only give relief but the recovery is not complete. 

I am still troubleshooting my hip joint.  Another possibility is my bikes are not adjusted to my body and thus I am straining it unnecessarily when cycling.  I enjoys exercising but when it starts to cause pain, I am doing something wrong.

2 comments:

Boh Tong aka Luke Tan said...

Perhaps you are too tall for your bike and this may be the cause?

BookLover said...

You are right! So I need to get the right frame as well as adjust the height of my saddle.