Saturday, July 04, 2015

Cat High Homecoming

I went to the homecoming to give B3 support.  I asked B1 to follow-up but he says he is playing some game that will take a few mins.  I left after reminding him that we always supported his homecoming.  The carpark was a nightmare.  So I just parked at the HDB.  No stress! 

Some of the stalls selling food looked pretty professional.  I think maybe be real hawkers manning the stalls.  I like the bumper boats.  It is the same as bumper cars except in a small pond.  The one with long queue is also quite fun.  Putting the kids in a giant transparent ball and rolling about in the pond.  I thought maybe I should get one of this ball to play in my pool. 

The kids looked like they are enjoying themselves and also making money for the school fund.  It is win-win.  Also a good way to relax and have fun.

No comments: