Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Taxi Stories

Think life as a taxi driver is ho-hum?  Think again. Taxi drivers are blogging their on the fares and rides.  Many have interesting stories.  They are looking at the bright side of things considering most lost their jobs and turn to driving taxi to earn a living.  Many interesting encounters and not so interesting.  Just like my life.  I am just an average Joe or in Singlish Ah Huat or Ah Beng.  I just blog about the books I read and my daily routines.  I do not meet lots of people nor do I have an adventurous life.  I do significant amount travel for work.  It is just meetings and wine and dine. 

Many bloggers have special themes.  Food is universal favorite especially to Singaporeans.  Just google taxi blogs and a whole bunch will show up.

No comments: