Monday, September 09, 2013

Hell's Corner

The tale is gripping at the end.  The master storyteller keep it at is intense pace at the end.  It was hard to put down.  I am glad I read fiction again although it can be time consuming as I keep bringing the book everywhere on the weekend.  The twist is interesting as well.  It is always the so-called "old man" in his sixties that is so attractive to exceeding capable women who are spies and double agent.  Also very gorgeous looking.  I like to be the protagonist.  Always the writer is a man and writing about his fantasies.  I, of course enjoys reading the dream of being a hero with plenty of gorgeous wonder women who is interested in me and I am not interested in them.  Holala!  What a wonderful dream because the women incapacitate strong burly bodyguards and yet so nice and tender to Oliver Stone. 

No comments: