Saturday, September 21, 2013

Hectic Day

It is a hectic day for B3.  He has to do practice papers, attend Chinese tuition and just working to prepare for exams under the watchful eyes of Mummy.  Daddy is laissez faire good at nagging and nothing else.  B3 will be totally out of control playing computer all day long.  Mummy should take the credit for all the successes in our boys have in future.  I wish I know how to help our boys to work toward a successful future.  I only know how to cut fruits after dinner and bbq meats for our meals.  Or do something I always enjoys i.e. buying my favorite snacks and other food items home for them to try.  I always remember eating nice snacks that my father brought back home.  Guess I am just passing on the tradition of bringing "famous snacks" home.

No comments: